Emily Blunt and Natalie Press: My Summer of Love

Emily Blunt and Natalie Press: My Summer of Love

Natalie Press as Mona and Emily Blunt as Tamsin

In the Yorkshire countryside, working-class tomboy Mona (NataliePress) meets the exotic, pampered Tasmin (Emily Blunt). Over the summer season, the two young women discover they have much to teach one another, and much to explore together.

Natalie Press: My Summer of Love


My Summer of Love

Director: Pawel Pawlikowski
Starring: Natalie Press, Emily Blunt and Paddy Considine

My Summer of Love is a 2004 British drama film directed by Pawel Pawlikowski and co-written by Pawel Pawlikowski and Michael Wynne. Based on the novel of the same name by Helen Cross, the film explores the relationship between two young women from different classes and backgrounds. Working class Mona (Natalie Press), whose once-hotheaded brother (Paddy Considine) became a born again Christian in prison, meets upper middle class Tamsin (Emily Blunt) who suffers from a lack of love in her family.

My Summer of Love

My Summer of Love Trailer

Emily Blunt