Rachael Leigh Cook - The Princess of Cute

She's as cute as they get. The ultimate cute girl: She's got the petite body, the beautiful lips cheeks and hair and eyes that you could get lost in. Yes, She's all that!

Usually cast as the shy, but strong girl/woman, she just completed a movie where she will be playing one of my childhood hero's: Nancy Drew. As I can remember from all the Nancy Drew books that I read as a child, Nancy was a headsrong girl, unafraid of any situation, much like Veronica Mars. Infact, I believe the character of Veronica Mars was based on Nancy Drew. The Nancy Drew movie is following right of the heals of the Hardy Boys-based movie; Hardy Men. In Hardy Men, Tom Cuise and Ben Stiller plays the Brothers Hardy, only twenty years on... as men.

The story centers on the famed Hardy Boys detectives, now twenty years
older. They haven't spoken to each other in years but are forced to work
together to solve one last case.
Back to lovely Nancy Drew.... um-hum.... Rachael Leigh Cook. She first caught my eye in She's all that", playing Laney Boggs opposite Freddy Prince Jr. at the hight of his career. She played the "Cinderella" girl to perfection. It's only later that I saw her first real big movie debut, Strike! where she played opposite one of my favorite actresses, Kirsten Dunst.

In a later posting, I would like to give you screenshots of her in Antitrust, where she played oposite Ryan Philippe.

Although she was brilliant in Josie and the Pussycats, she stole my heat in her five episode cameo on NBC's Las Vegas. Although she turned out to be the villian, she looked beautiful in those episodes. If you have not watched it yet, do yourself a favor and go see the episode called The Big Ed De-cline.

This WILL NOT be the last you see of this beauty!