This Season on The Bachelorette was Super Hot Ashley Hebert

Ashley is a very pretty girl, and I think they did an excellent job on the casting for this season of the Bachelorette. It was a great roller coaster ride of emotions, and you never knew with who this girl was going to go home with. Everyone got sick of hearing about Bentley the guy that came on to promote his business and ruin her life I guess? Either way the only thing he looked like on that show was a womanizing loser that won't be able to get any dates. How smart was that? Nice promoting dude. Anyways I really liked the Bachelorette this season and so did all of America. If you haven't seen it you should tune in, and watch some reruns, I kind of don't want to spoil it. It was a great show. I found some sexy pictures of Ashley on the Internet, so I figured I would include them.