Mischa Barton Hot Gossips

hot and sexy mischa barton, hot mischa barton in bikini, hot mischa barton wallpapers and photos, hot mischa barton boobs/breastsHollywood actress Mischa Barton has admitted that she is a very impatient shopper and hates trying out things while shopping for clothes.

The 'OC' star, who loves picking out clothes from the street, calls herself lucky as without even a trial she is normally right with her choices, reported Instyle magazine.

"I like to shop in Brooklyn, New York, where there are a lot of people selling their things on the street. I love to pick out weird stuff like that. I'm not very patient when I shop. I don't try things on - if they don't work out, I take them back, but usually I have a pretty good eye."said Mischa

The 24-year-old actress, who has her own line of handbags, said that pockets are the most important for her while shopping for one.

"On bags, I always look for pockets that are actually functional - that's the most important thing. I tend to have quite big bags, but I do like little purses - just for the things I need, like a credit card and ChapStick. Other days, I like to be able to throw everything in there!"